Champagne / soft drinks are now provided with all bookings!
Data Protection, Privacy & GDPR Policy
Absolute Party Buses takes the privacy of its customers’ data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data after it has been collected by us through your use of our Website and through the Telephone Shopping Service.
When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include:
- Via https://www.absolutepartybuses.ie/
- When you speak to a member of our sales team
What do we do with your personal information?
When you give us any personal data as indicated above, we may need to collect information about you to provide you with the services you expect then and in the future, and to communicate with you. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, email address and your phone number.
We may also collect, and our third party providers may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .ie, .co.uk and.com) your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website (“User Information”). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- Unless you object, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information, we may feel obliged to do so.
Unless we have your express consent, we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your enquiry. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
Absolute Party Buses retains and uses your personal information to provide you with the best experience by providing you with a personalised service, and for internal administration and analysis.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes
AdRoll provides targeted advertising services and may place a cookie on your browser to allow them to serve adverts that are more relevant to you. When a cookie is dropped into your browser, they do not collect any information from you, the visitor. A cookie is only used to track the visitor’s browsing behaviour which will help them serve the right adverts to you at the right time.
AdRoll do not save any information regarding visitors using the SmartPixel cookie; the data they do collect includes:
- Website Activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites; for example which pages you visited.
- Device and Browser Information:This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our websites; for example the device’s IP address and type.
- Advert Data: This is data about the online adverts AdRoll served (or attempted to serve) you. It includes information such as what page an advert appeared on, how many times it was served to you and whether you interacted with the advert.
This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
We do not disclose or share any of your personal data with AdRoll.
You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising at any time using one or more of the following options:
- clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the adverts or by using the AdRoll Cookie Opt-Out
- AdRoll is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and you may use the NAI opt out tool to opt out of seeing targeted adverts from AdRoll and other NAI approved member companies.
- AdRoll comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and you can opt out via the DAA website
- The European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) provide guidelines for online advertising and you can opt out via their Your Online Choices
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing adverts and the adverts served will be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The adverts might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
For more information, please read AdRoll’s Service Privacy Notice
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
In line with GDPR regulations Absolute Party Buses is permitted to hold and store your personal data as you are a contact affiliated with a company or organisation that has a business account with us.
For the reasons of legitimate interests these contact details are retained for marketing purposes and business transactions only.
We hold and store your name, address, telephone number, mobile number and email address in our central database.
We do not store any banking details in any database. Following the completion of any transaction, banking details are destroyed and disposed of safely and securely.
We only use your details for business purposes:
To continue to transact with you based on services we have provided previously
For future business requests.
We collect your information in the following ways:
- When you contact our sales team, who will then take your details in order to progress with your enquiry or transaction
- With your consent when you positively complete the enquiry form on our website when enquiring about our products.
Your details are then input onto our GDPR compliant infrastructure and held securely within our offices. This information can only be accessed by a member of our team during working hours.
Our infrastructure is fully password protected.
Your data is only used by Absolute Party Buses and will never be sold or given to a third party.
At any time you are permitted to request that your data is removed from our database, with a right to be forgotten.
On any electronic marketing there is also a clear option to unsubscribe from all future marketing activities. We currently do not engage in electronic marketing.
We review our Privacy Notice on a regular basis which will be updated on our website if applicable.
Our accounts software is fully GDPR compliant and password protected.
If you have any queries on any of the above points, please contact our GDPR appointed officer on 087 122 3532